Sunday 25 January 2009

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Meteo/Geographical Information:
Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Detailed map of the day:
Barceloneta, Gothic Quarter, Born area.
Sky: Fiction Blue throughout the day.
Temperature: currently 11°C.
Highest point of the day: 21°C.

A few words after a Positively spent Sunday.

If our actions are in line with our principles, does it mean we are actually behaving well? And, if the answer is Yes, is our good behavior in line with the Universal Balance?

Ok, sticking to simpleness. How would you define Karma?

E.g. The fact that I most likely acted badly towards my ex boyfriend will lead to bad pains at one point in either this or future lives, doesn't it?

I am not sure whether this makes sense or not. One sure fact. I behaved well today.

List of A+ facts:

- Woke up and tried to smile as soon as I opened my eyes;
- I fed my cat before he could actually have a panic attack (12,30pm);
- In spite of my laziness, I managed to get out of the house;
- The day was spent amazingly;
- I stared at the beach, at the crystal clear horizon, at some cute guys bathing in water (Jan. 25???) and at some other silly things I captured with my camera;
- I drank 2 fresh juices and 1 infusion;
- The cute guy at the beach place told me "It is always beautiful to see you";
- My friends were around me throughout the day and I think I transmitted positive vibes;
- We discovered a new bar that immediately became one of our new favorites;
- I talked to my family and made them laugh;
- Gabri and I had a short briefing and we opened the Lonely Planet, we got excited;
- We checked practical details such as flights and maps (not for too long though);
- Now I am exhausted (of nothingness) but I am managing and writing;
- In a few minutes, I will take a hot hot hot shower and wear my PJ;
- I will make sure to cuddle and play with Nietzsche before going to bed;
- I am listening to Faithless, Crazy English Summer, and it is such a powerful song...

...Sunday, January 25. Mission - so far - accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. You feel bad about things you have done to your ex.. Do something about it (forgive yourself, ask him forgiveness).

    I had a great Sunday too..

    ReplyDelete