Thursday 29 January 2009

Finally (almost) Found Friday

So tomorrow is Friday and to be honest I feel great about it.

Today I saw on my boss' desk the tiny Buddha statue I brought to him from Japan. It made me think about those days. A far memory, I'd say.


Stress was all over the place in the office but I managed to maintain the coolness and do my things. You'd better have some antibodies well operating to protect your organism against stress threats. I think I do have some of those... I didn't know but they are fighting hard to preserve my balance and lower my level of stress, as indicated by my new life regime and health protection scheme. 

How to ensure you do have them? Well, I guess the key is to cure yourself from within. Chakras are a fundamental player of the game and I have decided that this weekend I will find time to discuss this further.

Isn't this a perfectly suitable year to heal our own selves? (as it seems the the World is not precisely an easy place to rescue).

Another thing I am planning to do is to take pictures of my shoes and let you know more about their stories. Each of them relates to a specific moment in my life and I believe it will be an interesting way to disclose some facts (A+ to Z-) about me.

One more thing... In doubt, try to smile at yourself in the mirror. If you like what you see, you are half way in the process.

A+ Facts for Today:
- My dinner was so healthy that it's not even funny.
- My cat Nietzsche is purring next to me.
- Friday is almost here.
- No news , good news. Actually, the first news of the day was an A+ one (read post below).
- I learned some new info about blogging. Will share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment