Friday 30 January 2009

Together Time & the Shameful Bonuses

I cannot express fully how good I feel about today being Friday. I am tired, exhausted, sick and needy to switch off.

For this reason, tonight we have organized what Corey properly called "Together Time" - which I truly love. The plan is not to have a plan and to play it freestyle with food, movies, wine, sweets, music, laughter, secrets, the sticky-note game and - if the weather allows it - a trip to the beach to scream at the Moon (newly born).

This week Eclipses are extremely powerful and I suggest you all read this Transit link to give you an idea of what is going on above our heads. I am experiencing the strangest sensations ever. My mood is rollercoastering with no control and I am not even bothering to try to fix it.

The general situation - within myself - is not bad though. I am slowly but constantly learning to detach from whatever happens around me. My street is somewhere else and no matter where I am physically, I can turn in and see things from my perspective, which I also have decided to be the most appropriate one to follow, right now.

Do not misunderstand me. I listen and process suggestions and voices around me but I cannot allow too much confusion to get on my way. It is a delicate moment made of silk strings I am the only one able to move.

This weekend the weather forecast announced horrible news, rain, cold and wind... As a matter of fact, I should not complain and take advantage of this forced reclusion in the house to do 1,000 things.

As promised, I will try to cover 2 aspects of my life I think will help enormously (me and this blog): Chakras and Shoes.

A+ Fact:
- It is Friday indeed!

One quick bottomline note: I Heart Obama. (p.s. Follow the Link!)


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment