Sunday 25 January 2009

2am Sticky Note


...I don't feel that good tonight. I think this is a wake up call. Undone things are whispering guilt messages in my ears. Maybe tomorrow I won't remember their sound. Good idea to blog about it, then.

This Blog concept gives me a new sense of responsibility. I'd love to say "towards my readers".

Today I watched a documentary about journalism in Italy at the time of the Second Republic (1994 - today). It mentioned how professionals like Indro Montanelli or Enzo Biagi cared only about their readers, while putting together a piece, and why they are remembered as free and dedicated men, who devoted their life to Information. Believing in the right and need to spread the news.

This is the reason why Mr. Biagi ended up being a victim of a restrictive (legal?) measure that banned him from freely express his ideas on (national?) television (AKA Decreto Bulgaro).

Creating this page today meant to me a step forward to achieve my best level of Information constancy.

Going back to that Wake Up Call, a few things should be put into the To-Be-Done list:

- Open that Lonely Planet: get excited;
- Modify slightly my diet: + fruit & veggies +;
- Run 2-3 times/week: stop finding excuses;
- Devote 30"/day to personal meditation: turn in;
- Save xx Euro per month: this dream is cheap but not for free;
- Universal Love: highly recommendable;
- Individual Love: ...what?...;
- Material Things: digital voice recorder (wish-list for February);
- Movies: Millionaire.

- Last but not least, my favorite one... Use more time of my time.

I love it. Use More Time of My Time.
(I know that "Make a better use of my time" would be more "proper" but the crooked sound of my version is stickier.)


No comments:

Post a Comment