Friday 30 January 2009

I am not the only one who loves Shoes

Citing the BBC website "A sculpture of an enormous bronze-coloured shoes has been erected in Iraq to honour the journalist who threw his shoes at ex-US President George W. Bush."

The article arrives like a breath of fresh air although this is everything but a solved issue. Mr. Zaidi, the Hero and journalist, is currently waiting for his trial and could face up to 15 years of prison. However, he dared acting against the so-called (ex) most powerful man in the world, responsible for the 6-year-long war in Iraq and other atrocities not suitable to be discussed in a Lady's Blog.

Let's be honest. I would love to throw one of my shoes at Bush as well. And for me to get rid of one of my shoes is a Big Deal. If I had to choose, I'd go for something really symbolic like this pair, which I Love!I think this would represent a fiery attack to everything I despise and could be used to hurt with class quite a few people. Funny enough, most of them are powerful politicians and top (...Wall Street?) business executives. I wonder if they'd be able to appreciate the style of this pair of heels.

...I don't think they deserve to be hit by something so valuable...

No comments:

Post a Comment