Saturday 24 January 2009

An Intro is Needed...


I have always liked the idea of owning things...

Although not especially attached to them, the view of shelves of books, closets of shoes, boxes of old pictures, make up, tiny useless objects simply makes me smile.

Why? Wondering Why leads to doubts. As usual. I ponder if it is right to collect. I am a collector, how does it sound? I buy with enthusiasm and honesty. I like it, I want it. No particular guilt nor second thoughts... I don't believe in consequences when it comes to such a trivial thing like shopping.

However, the collection of items doesn't necessarily mean that I am a superficial person. 

So I have decided.

Now I am about to abandon them all. I am opening this blog to collect thoughts and feelings about my future steps. Apparently, I have received a phone call from my soul. 

I am still uncertain about it but yes, let's say that my soul rang me.

We had a brief discussion to set some points and coordinate on what has to be done next.

The endless search for soul food.

Another level of collection. This is what is attracting me now.
I have chosen to go. I have chosen to change. I have chosen to choose.

One day I am going to have to story-tell these days to the family I will hopefully generate. It will be a story filled with History, Love, Adventure, Light, Places & Faces... And, after having tried to recompile my life as a old, grumpy and a bit confused Grandma, one concept will stand out (let's hope): the adorable restlessness of my soul.

This is the reason for this Blog and I really feel like repeating it..

The Adorable Restlessness of My Soul.

I will collect small thoughts and, hopefully, huge conclusions.
I will tell you my story and put in writing my moves towards...
I will make sure to make you laugh and smile.
I will try to make you cry.

My Shoes are staring at me, right now. They are asking me if I am truly ready to store them in boxes and fly away.

This is what I am trying to figure out, I answer.

My Lonely Planet is laying in bed, next to me.
Eat Pray Love (Please, do read it) just joined us.
My cat Nietzsche is sleeping in between my legs.

But my soul is packing.
My feet are willing to walk.
And I just cannot help that smile...

Follow me... I will make my best to find juicy soul food for all of us.

A.

2 comments:

  1. Saludos ¿quieres venir al coaching?


    pacobailacoach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat Pray Love, I agree, a must read! It really touched me... and I love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete