Monday 2 February 2009

Joker once said...

...So many things to do and so little time.

Yesterday I spent the day editing some pieces I wrote. Someone once said that the real writer is the one who masters the art of editing (should I add this to my wish-list?) because everyone is able to write a decent first draft... But who is actually capable of cutting in pieces his-her own creation for the sake of the reader's pleasure?

Well, I don't think I master it but I did my best to fix the sound of words and ensure their smooth flow. Actually, there wasn't a specific reason for me to do so as my next tickle has already been published and will appear on S. Valentine on Tickled by Life.

Just one small thought - as I will have to concentrate on blogging later on throughout the week - I am good. I don't know why, if it's Venus entering Mars, Jupiter's effects or me growing stronger. But I have never felt this secure before. And it's such a powerful inner sensation...

A+ Facts as of Monday Feb. 2 (and it's not even Midnight!):
- Feeling mighty and centered.
- Know where I stand and why. Uhuh!
- Writing and - if not writing - recording thoughts on newly discovered Garage Band.
- Wish-list is growing but will fix it soon.
- Still raining and no depression yet.
- Feel like meditating. Should start again.
- Ongoing diet. My body is reacting very well, no more pain!!!
- I solemnly promise here and now to be back soon with the hilarious story of my cat and his close friends, The Pigeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment