Sunday 22 February 2009

Once More, a Few Words on Karma

What a Lovely, Energizing, Peaceful and Powerful Night! Good Karma is coming under the blanket with me tonight.

Put together five women, an old and charming Barcelona flat, food & drinks, the scary and yet amazing feeling of "we are in this together" and the result might be a vibrant night of words and thoughts.

Chatting about Life, Love and Longings... Getting to a few, bright conclusions.

We are in power, we are the sole responsible for our own failure/success. We have the sacred task of accomplishing our own path, our own journey, our own happiness. At all - respectable - cost.

I love to share. I adore these nights of warmth. I am enticed by the endless potency of souls. Togetherness is capable of joining forces and reducing the fear. We are in this together.

I feel good. An amazing A+ Fact.

Late night, I wish myself and everyone I love golden dreams served on creamy clouds.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment