Saturday 28 February 2009

I Had a Dream

...In my dream I was actually cursing.
Why does it feel like there is something bugging me in my head?

It was a vision more than a sleeping phase of my life. I had my eyes closed but I knew I was wide awake.

There is not much to say but the deep feeling of a gigantic and not too fun misunderstanding. Although we know it's not.

I am not in the mood to repeat those thoughts out loud. They were not nice, after all.


Barcelona today is grey shaded.
I cannot help recall other moments of my past. From Bologna to New York, and eventually to Barcelona, with its lame look of catalan superiority. Are we really superior anyway? Covering Japan, Kenya, United Kingdom, Brazil and few more places I happened to visit.

I am overwhelmed. I am not in the mood. I am sick. I am, and that's an achievement, some might say.
Holding tight until the next dawn, I can only keep the hope candle alive.

There has been a wave of bad news and yet, my energy didn't abandon me in full. But the task of keeping it safe from death seems to go beyond my power.
I don't like to think that I'm depending on nobody. I just fake a smile and keep going. But the curses come back to my head.

This whole situation is soon to be clarified and I won't help explaining each and every step of this apparently unclear stream of consciousness.


Give me Time. I need more time. I am seeking A+ Facts. Would love to have a long list to fill out this post. ...Still seeking with no apparent success. For now, the plot is tangled and I will do my best to smooth some tight knots. Will get back soon with brighter words.

No comments:

Post a Comment