Sunday 1 March 2009

Let's Identify the Situation... Or Maybe Not

Barcelona's sky today is quite grey, extremely luminous, just as if clouds could break into tinypieces any moment, leaving the sun free to shine.

I had a slow weekend, with not too many highs and lows. I needed to maintain the coolness, try to stay as healthy as posible, rest and be surrounded by love. I believe I accomplished the mission.


My cat is sitting next to me, while I am typing. There is a candle on and a soft lamp. It would be a perfect scene, if only... But I have a bug in my head... Still. One thought about it.

Why do we allow tangling issues to fill out every free corner of our mind? How can humans learn to detach? Ok, I am not raising any new question here. I know some people would recommend yoga, some other oriental practices, cooking, sleeping, running, taking a bath, having a drink and so on. Displaying a wide range of possible escapes, for any taste and appetite, against stress, towards self-management and development.


But right now, I am not sure whether any of these ideas would work, if applied. I am finding peace inside, in the depth. My blood is calm. My soul is at peace with herself. I am not in need for self-questioning. I am aware of My answers and currently not seeking any special rescue or intervention. Some would say, I'm just fine, or even good.


Now, coming to the end of this mind-stream, I happen to realize. I am good, indeed.
We - as human beings - are so good at getting in trouble, even when there is no apparent problem around.

When we do have things to solve - that's how I feel now - we cannot separate their influence from our daily mood. A mix of anger, willingness to be positive, instants of peace, seconds of desperation... Stir and serve: your daily ups and downs!
Coming to me. I am relaxing slowly, while typing, which leads me to a fundamental conclusion. I am actually aware of My Way to calm down.

I fight not only the flattening effects of 2D screens, but also the unbearable bitter taste of daily bugs, with the invisible colours of words.

A+ Facts:
- I saw my friend Chia and spent some quality time with her.
- I ate healthy food throughout the weekend.
- I drank quite a lot of infusions. Yummi Oriental: clove, cinnamon, orange, anis, fennel... Mhm!
- Now I achieved a status of - hopefully durable - good mood...
- ...And I did it through writing.
- Something is telling me that today I will write another Tickle.
- I am reading a nice one on "Robin Hood is Ba(ra)ck!"

Sometimes we should just remind ourselves that Now is such a precious time.


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment