Saturday 7 March 2009

Spreading the News...

... To explain myself once for all. This blog is listed in some directories and other sources and I usually tag it as travel blog.

Why? You might wonder. Where is the traveling? The discovery? The report? The pictures and the bureaucracy issues? The inner growth, that crescent feeling of emotional development, chasing you while you open your eyes wider...??? OK, let's say it... Here I serve it for you... Warm!

I got a flight ticket
(A bit more than a simple A+ Fact)
...
And I won't tell you where I am going.

Because traveling is definitely a state of mind. But to do it for real, it's much better.
This is the beginning of the story of this part of my life, where dream and reality slowly dissolve one into another and I am not able to discern their roots. While trying to solve this time-consuming issue, I have decided to cut it at its very beginning. I made the dream turn reality, and viceversa. And there hides the greatest present of all, when reality turns into dream... Nothing matters, only the Whole of You.

Your Journey is yours and you are drawing lines on the map. Where have you been? Where are you going? And, most important, where are you Now?

For those that care about Their Truth, keep reading and let's dream about it.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment