Thursday 12 March 2009

My Karma is Great

I ended up writing a new Tickle, disclosing my plans and what happened to me in the past few weeks.

I must say that this first week of unemployment has been light and easy. And I am not saying it with a full bank account... On the opposite, I am on a very tight budget, with the company owning me way too much money. But I have the crystal clear feeling that I have never felt this good before.

It is funny how we manage to turn our life into something we don't actually like. I happened to love my job. I truly did. But - as I said in the Tickle - I made someone else rich.

On the other hand, I learned lessons that go beyond professionalism. And I had the unique chance to look at myself and assess my status. What I saw is extremely pleasant. I do like myself, my personality and the path that took me here.

I have other pockets to fill. My eyes are longing for more. My hands are asking for mud... I feel like being exahusted. For a good cause though.

These days are weird, as it always happens when we encounter ourselves at turning points. But I am enjoying every bit of these weeks, spreading love and taking care of myself and my beloved ones.

No one else deserves my attention right now. The superior energy ruling everything will take care of those that hurt me.

I am good. My karma is great...

Tuesday Full Moon hit hard on me. Put things back into perspective and helped me enormously to balance my emotions, shaking me from head to toe.

This is not a separation. It's just part of the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful post!

    Great news that you will be visiting India. Please feel free to reach me at REACHSUNDAR AT GMAIL DOT COM

    Me and my wife would be glad to show you some interesting places and people in and around Bangalore, Chennai (and south India)

    - Sundar

    ReplyDelete