Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunny Barcelona and others A+ Facts

Barcelona is finally welcoming my most-beloved season, Spring. It is a mixed feeling of rejuvenated emotions, willingness to go out and breathe, and talk and smile. And even to Love, at a Universal level.

While Earth wakes up and gives birth to pink blossoms and cute guys, I get ready for my next jump. It's been a while since I last turned my life upside-down and this new phase is an exciting bubble floating in my head.

I lost my job, which happens to be one of the best news of the past five years. After all the energy and commitment I devoted to my daily work, I have been kicked out without money nor real explanation, along with all the other workers of the company and I am now one of the characters involved in a weird knot of illegal modus operandi and bad management.

I realized how little my personality and proactive attitude have been valued by the company and how easy it has been for the top management to get rid of anyone for the sake of their own survival. Illegality was the rule and right now I am just glad to be out of there, having finally understood the gigantic hidden trap.

My plan is to head back to Italy for a few months, spending some quality time with family and friends. And then leave for my great trip on July 3rd, with a ticket for momentarily 10 weeks of Pure Life.

I have been quite disconnected these past few days and didn't check to much about our friends, the Planets and their rollercoaster... Tomorrow I will definitely devote sometime to a deeper update.

However, I can already anticipate that tonight's 94% full moon is quite a show herself and cannot wait for the upcoming Full Moon on Wednesday.

Today I have spent part of the afternoon in a tiny and cozy tea place in the Gothic area of Barcelona, Caj Chai, and I drank a litre or so of fennel infusion, great to purify my organism after a fun but exahusting weekend.

All in all, I'd say that Facts are great and I am living something quite similar to a Magical Moment.

A.

P.S. I lost myself on Google looking for a picture and I ended up visiting this website about Mind Mapping... Got to go and dive into it for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment