Monday 16 March 2009

...Another Proof

This past weekend has been truly amazing. Barcelona is blossoming and getting at its best, just like every spring. It's one of the shames of my departure... Not that Italy isn't a wonderful place to be, especially during this season. But in any case, I must admit that the presence of the beach, right off the city centre, makes a gigantic difference and turns Barcelona into a special mix of ancient buildings, modern people and sunny sand strips.

The world is blossoming and I flower along with it.

However, I must go.

I have gone as far as I could here and I am sure I have done everything I had to. The time is right for several reasons and there is no point in sticking to attachment. I experienced a weird but clear feeling and acknowledged the fact that another phase of my busy yet magical life just opened up.

How do I feel?

Well, just like every person with a lot of suitcases, I am a bit confused. I look around my room, trying to count how many shoes, books, dresses, bags, scarves, cats (luckily just one), accessories and lotions I managed to collect during these past two years. The answer is A Lot.

However, for the first time in my life, I feel completely content with my choices. There is some sort of lucky star guiding me and I can perceive its power without struggling too much to read signs. It's just there, shining.

My latest horoscopes have been simply great, telling me how energized, happy, satisfied, complete and convinced I should be. And for once I agree with them. I do feel like an A+ Fact, in spite of the recent losses of my "certainties".

I have spent a few weeks now without reading the news. I am not aware of the most updated bad news with regards to the decline of the empire. And once more, I have got to say that it feels so good not to know how many people got fired last week worldwide.

I am one of those, anyway. So let's say that we can share some mercy and unite each other in the Worldwide Movement of People that got Kicked Out. Kicked out of where? Of the system, of the box, down the train, off the boot. Does it matter? Not really. The train slowed down anyway while the system is cracking and the box is wide open, letting go years and years of secrets and lies. The boot has always been more confortable somewhere else anyway. All I can say is No Big Deal.

This past Friday I got another proof that my Karma is great. This cutie spent almost half hour going up and down my arms and legs. She was telling me how I have no reason to worry and I agreed.

Someone else once sang... Everything is gonna be alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment