Tuesday 10 February 2009

Where are the A+ Facts gone?

I am still here. Even tougher, maybe. The facts as of today are the following:

- Obama's stimulus plan got approved by the Senate, which I deem good news more for the morale than other factors. Some changes occurred to the Senate version.... I still don't have an opinion about it. Here in Spain I don't think we'll perceive an immediate result but at least there is someone daring to say "Let's try to change and be the change"... He is not the first one saying it but maybe one of the few trying to put it into practice on this side of Earth.

- I am still employed. Considering the worldwide shivers that the job market is undergoing, I take it as a privilege... (p.s. bad news... over 163,000 jobs were cut in January 2009).

- Barcelona is slowly moving towards Spring. It is a nice feeling. Like waking up again after months of lethargy. Today we had an amazing 17° Celsius and, in spite of the variable sky, it was a pleasure to walk in the street.

- I am getting closer to my trip to Egypt and that is my closest dream for now.
- My new life regime is still work in progress but let's say that I am moving forward towards 100% healthy lifestyle.

- I am not in my most communicative phase but I am doing my best to write, say, otherwise express my feelings...

Once more, I need to remind myself that Life is Now and try to figure out how does it sound...

A+ Fact for today:

- I received Karma Cola and spent £4 from Amazon.co.uk. (cool!!!!)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment