Wednesday 11 February 2009

I am therefore I play

I am lucky enough to have friends who play with me.
People that understand my game. A way of living that can seem childish or irresponsible.
Taking decisions without over-pondering.
Allowing over-reactions to situations and emotions.
Traveling, body and mind, like there is no tomorrow.

So here I am in two playful versions I love.
Diva Ari N. 1: Marilyn... Well, not much to say. An icon who has been remembered way too much for her downfall and depression, which led to her premature death. But who hasn't been fairly recognized for her supreme intelligence, her superb sense of humor and her delicate sensitivity.

You can actually see quite well that it's a montage and I must say that the ensemble makes me laugh!

Diva Ari N. 2: Audrey in Roman Holidays (modern version)... Uhuh! Once more, we talk about the ultimate heiress of elegance and style. No one dared to achieve her unique level of perfection. The combination of naive looks and intriguing lines in her movies will always be remembered.
However, in Roman Holidays she was definitely not alone riding the scooter... Which leads me to a question: where are all the Gregory Peck gone?

...I played enough for today. I already feel better.

Time to go back to adult games such as preparing dinner and reading some captivating news... A.

1 comment:

  1. eh ci manca greta garbo...quella si che era una diva...oddio nn simpaticissima.
    cmq..per me è bello giocare

    ReplyDelete